Viscosity: ISO VG 32, 46, 68, 100, 150, 220, 320
High performance industrial turbine oils that offer high performance demulsibility for water separation and low foaming formation along with wear protection and sludge-varnish prevention for maintaining turbine efficiency.
- Suitable for water turbine lubrication.
- Various application where rust prevention is required.
- Can be used in hydraulic control systems, vacuum pump, and general transmission systems as rust and oxidation inhibited (R&O) oil.
KEY FEATURES :
- Good oxidation and thermal stability to extended oil drain interval
- Rapid air release and good demulsibility to provide excellent water separation
- Good rust and corrosion resistance
- DIN 51524 Part 1
- DIN 51515 Part 1
- GEK 32568 E
- BS 489 (CIGRE)