PTT HYDRAULIC HVI
Viscosity: ISO VG 15, 32, 46, 68, 100
Premium hydraulic fluids that formulated with high quality Visocisty Index Improver (VII) to maintain viscosity from low to high temperature ranges. They provide efficient anti-wear protection for excellent operating even in high pressure condition and resist deposit formation in hydraulic system.
- Designed for industrial hydraulic systems which operate in wide temperature range requiring high viscosity index hydraulic fluids (ISO HV category).
- Suitable for hydraulics of mobile, construction, mining and agricultural equipment.
- Can be recommended for general hydraulic applications requiring anti-wear type fluids.
KEY FEATURES :
- High Viscosity index and low pour point properties which can be used efficiently in board operating Temperature range
- Excellent wear and corrosion protections which result in extending service life of machine
- Compatible with seal material
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability to reduce oil degradation and deposit formation, to protect oil plug filter extending oil drain intervals
- Against foaming, excellent ability of water separation, provide excellent hydrolytic stability to resist chemical decomposition in the presence of water
- Provide shear stability characteristics and stay-in-viscosity-grade in various temperatures
- ISO 11158 Category HV
- ASTM D6158 (HV)
- DIN 51524 Part 3 HVLP Type
- MAG (Cincinnati Milacron) P-68, P-69, P-70
- Parker (formerly Denison) HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- Eaton Vicker I-286-S, M-2950-S
- GM LS-2